Are you looking to get your listing more exposure?We can help.
What you need to know before contacting Simcoe & District Real Estate Board (SDREB).
Simcoe & District Real Estate Board is located in Norfolk County. SDREB’s jurisdiction does not include Simcoe County but does include the areas shown below:
Submitting your listing to interboard with SDREB, will be seen by thousands of REALTORS® from 18+ different Boards/Associations who are Members of ITSO and, more importantly, their clients.
SDREB Office Hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (closed Noon till 1:00 p.m. daily for lunch).
- Send all pertinent information regarding the property by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A fee of $90.40 (tax incl.) applies to each property type (Residential, Agricultural, Land, Commercial, Business Only) that is requested to be uploaded to the MLS® System.
- All interboard requests will be processed within 24-hour business days, as long as all mandatory fields are completed, and payment is received.
- If listing paperwork is submitted on a Friday after 1:00 p.m. there are no guarantees that the listing will be processed by the weekend.
To interboard a listing with SDREB, the following items are required:
- A complete and clear copy of an MLS® Property Information Form, which are available on WEBForms® – click here.’
- You will be prompted to sign in as a Member of CREA.
- Under the ‘Forms’, search for either ‘ITSO’ or ‘Simcoe & District Real Estate Board’.
- Choose the form relevant to the property category. Download the form to make it a fillable form.
- Fill in ALL Mandatory fields that are highlighted in black for the specific property type.
- A clear computer printout/pdf of the listing as it appears on the Home Board/Association MLS® System.
- Send all Photos as an attachment in a .jpeg format to email@example.com.
- A minimum of one (1) front photo of the property is required for a listing to be uploaded and made active, to a maximum of fifty (50) photos.
- If you wish the photos to be in a certain order, please label each photo.
▪ Ex: 1-Main, 2-Front Entry, 3-Livingroom etc.
- For maximum quality, photos should be 1024 x 768 pixels in size.
The fee to interboard is $90.40 (tax incl.) for each property type (Residential, Agricultural, Commercial, Land, Business Only). Payments can be made either by E-Transfer or by Cheque. Please note: E-Transferred payments will result in your listing being made ‘Active’ in the system sooner, as payment is required before listing is made ‘Active’.
- Payment by Cheque.
- Please make payable to ‘Simcoe & District Real Estate Board or ‘SDREB’.
- The listing will not be made ‘Active’ until the cheque has been received.
- NSF Cheques – a $50.00 NSF fee will be charged for returned cheques and the listing will be suspended until payment is received.
- E-Transfer Payment
- Email E-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The security question will be standard ‘What is the payment for.’
- The answer will be standard ‘interboard’.
How to amend or make changes to a listing:
- Notifications of an amendment or change must be submitted to SDREB within 24 hours of the change/amendment.
- All amendments and changes must be made on the Home Board/Association MLS® System first.
- Submit a copy of the:
- The way the listing appears on the Home Board/Association MLS® System for all amendments/changes.
- Amendment to Listing Agreement / Cancellations / Suspensions signed by Seller.
- Expiry Extensions – Must be received 24 hours prior to the listing expiry date and signed by the Seller.
- All Listing Agreements for any amendments/changes to the listing must be submitted within 24 hours of when the form was signed by the Seller.
How to report Status changes (Conditional / Firm / Back on Market):
- SDREB Reporting Form must be submitted to SDREB within 24 hours of the listing status change (Conditional, Firm, Back on Market, Sale Price Change).
- Submit a copy of the Home Board/Association MLS® Listing which shows the change in the Listing Status.
Please be advised that:
- Interboard listings are not uploaded to Realtor.ca from the SDREB MLS® System. Realtor.ca listings are only uploaded from the Home Board/Association MLS® System.
- Interboard listings will not appear on the SDREB’s website.