Are you looking to get your listing more exposure?We can help.
By submitting your listing to our Regional MLS® System database, you’ll advertise the property to thousands of REALTORS® at more than 21 different Associations and, more importantly, their clients.
The Simcoe & District Real Estate Board is located within Norfolk County. The boards’ jurisdiction is as follows:
Our Jurisdiction is as follows:
- Bills Corners
- Booth’s Harbour
- Fishers Glen
- Green’s Corners
- Long Point
- Peacock Point
- Port Dover
- Port Rowan
- Port Ryerse
- Rural Charlotteville
- Rural S. Walsingham
- Rural Townsend
- Rural Walpole
- Rural Windham
- Rural Woodhouse
- Silver Hill
- St. Williams
- Town Of Simcoe
- Townsend Comm.
- Turkey Point
- Villa Nova
- Windham Centre
Interboarding Listing Process with SDREB
SDREB Office Hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Closed 1 hour for lunch daily) All listing will be processed during the office hours only.
- All information should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listings will not be processed until receipt of payment.
- All interboard requests will be processed within 24 hours as long as there are no deficiencies, or a weekend follows the current business day
- If listing paperwork is submitted on a Friday after 1:00 p.m. it is not guaranteed to be uploaded and active before the end of the
- SDREB Office Hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Closed 1 hour for lunch daily) All listing will be processed during
the office hours only.
To interboard a listing on Simcoe & District Real Estate Board system, the following items are required:
1. A completed and clear copy of one of the following MLS® PROPERTY INFORMATION FORMS which are available on WEBForms®
- Residential Sale and Lease
- Multi-Residential Sale
- Land Sale and Lease
- Farm Sale and Lease
- Business Only Sale and Lease
- Commercial Sale and Lease
2. A clear computer printout/pdf of the listing as it appears on the home board/associations MLS® System.
- A minimum of one front photo of the property is required for a listing to be uploaded and made active.
- Photos are to be sent in a .jpeg format. as an attachment.
- The picture limit is 50 photos (total). If a specific order is required for photos, each photo is to be labeled in order of 1-50.
- (Ie: Photo 1 – Main, Photo 2 – Front Entry, Photo 2 – Livingroom)
- (For maximum quality, photos should be 1024 x 768 pixels in size.).
- Photos are to be sent to email@example.com
1. Send a cheque in the amount of $90.40 (tax included) payable to The Simcoe & District Real Estate Board or SDREB.
- Please note there will be a $50.00 NSF charge for returned cheques.
- If a cheque should happen to NSF the interboard listing will be suspended until payment is received.
- The listing will not be made active until Cheque has been received by SDREB
2. E-Transfer in the amount of $90.40 (tax included)
- The email the e-transfer should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The security question will be standard “What is the Home Board MLS®# for this listing”
- The MLS® # (Ie: 1066554) would be entered as the security question answer.
How to amend or make changes to a listing: (Notification must be given to SDREB within 24hrs of change/amendment)
- All amendments/changes must be made on the home board/associations MLS® System first
- Submit a copy of the Amendment to Listing Agreement signed by the Seller
- Submit a copy of Home Board/Association MLS® Listing which shows the listing change/amendment.
- Listing Extensions must be received within 48hrs of expiry and signed by the Seller.
How to Report Conditional/Firm Sales: (To be completed within 24hrs of change to listing status)
- Submit a copy of Home Board/Association MLS® Listing which shows the change in listing Status
- Submit a completed SDREB Conditional/Firm Sale Reporting Form
*Listings do not get uploaded to Realtor.ca from the SDREB MLS® System.
*All Realtor.ca listings are uploaded from the home board/association.